30,000-litre Plastic Water Tank Ultimate Combo - Pump & UV Filter
30,000-litre Plastic Water Tank Combo Kit (6,600 Gallons)
Big Water Tanks Limited manufactures and sells these 30,000-litre Plastic Water Tanks here in Auckland New Zealand. Get everything you need in one go - Plastic Water Tank, Pump, UV Filtration, Tank Flexible Connection Kit.
We are proud of our 30,000-litre water tank, which has a simple, strong dome that is self-supporting. We also use the largest "standard" shot weight of plastic, which makes our wall thickness the greatest. Our tanks are manufactured on a custom-built, rotational moulding machine with internal temperature logging and a set point for cooking a perfect plastic water tank every time.
- Diameter: 3.78m
- Height: 3.1m
- Weight: 500kg
Included in this Combo Special
- 30,000-litre Water Tank
- Hose Connection Kit
- 2m 32mm Hose
- 50-32mm Reducing Bush
- 32mm Brass Ball Valve with Y Strainer
- 90° 32mm Hose Fitting
- Straight 32mm Hose Fitting
- Trevoli Pump - CM4-60E Stainless Steel Water Pump
- More information on the Water Pump
- Small UV Filter -
- More information on the UV Filter
- Excluded - the fittings and pipes to connect the pump to the UV fitting and to connect the hose connection kit to the pump
- We offer a full 20-Year Repair or Replacement Warranty (not pro-rata).
- Our super-tough dome design is the largest on the New Zealand market. The dome has the smallest radius, which gives it engineered support.
- We have the heaviest standard plastic water tank on the market; at 500kg this is in direct relation to wall thickness and product quality & strength.
- The tank is available in a range of colours and is designed for potable drinking water.
- Please contact us should you wish to use this 30,000-litre water tank for any other use.
- Outlet Size: 50mm BSP
- Manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Raw Material
- Type: Medium Density Polyethylene
- Standard: AS/NZS 2070 - Food Contact Requirements
- AS/NZS 4020:2005 - Potable Drinking Water
- AS/NZS 4766 Polyethylene Storage Tanks for Water
- Manhole access with removable lid
Installation Instruction and Warranty
- Please download our Tank Installation and Warranty.
- Our tanks can be buried up to 700mm while still retaining their full 20-year warranty. Please see our Buried Installation details in the FAQ's section.
Feel free to contact us should you have any questions or need any further information.