Features and Benefits
- The largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality, threaded pipe fittings in the southern hemisphere
- Precision, heavy duty, tapered threads give a strong reliable seal
- Manufactured from a raw material approved for use with potable (drinkable) water, making them ideally suited to a broad range of rural and domestic applications
- Manufactured from high quality, glass fibre, reinforced Nylon, making them weather, termite, fungi & bacteria resistant
- Common applications include horticultural, agricultural, irrigation, marine & plumbing
- The material is strong enough to minimise potential cross-threading
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operational pressures and temperatures
- Strong, lightweight and compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections
- Made in New Zealand
Standards & Approvals WRAS
Hansen True fit Threaded Fittings carry the WRAS approval by the Water Research Council in the UK, which is the highest recognised water testing organisation in the world. A WRAS approved fitting must not cause waste, misuse, undue combustion or contamination of the water supply and must be of an appropriate quality and standard.
Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings meet the requirements for products in contact with drinking water as per AS/NZS 4020 Australia & New Zealand drinking water standard.