Hansen - Blue Handle Ball Valve - HBV
Hansen Blue Handle Ball Valve Details
Hansen Full Flow Ball Valves can be used anywhere the flow of fluid needs to be stopped or started. tried and tested the best full flow ball valves.
Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings Features and Benefits:
- Largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality threaded pipe fittings in the southern hemisphere
- Precision heavy duty tapered threads give a strong reliable seal
- Manufactured from a raw material approved for use with potable (drinkable) water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi & bacteria resistant
- Common applications include horticultural, agricultural, irrigation, marine & plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operation pressures and temperatures
- Strong, lightweight and compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections
- New Zealand Made
Standards & Approvals
WRAS: Hansen True fit Threaded Fittings carry the WRAS approval by the Water Research Council in the UK which is the highest recognised water testing organisation in the world, A WRAS approved fitting must not cause waste, misuse undue combustion or contamination of the water supply and must be of an appropriate quality and standard
AS/NZS 4020: Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings meet the requirements for products in contact with drinking water as per AS/NZS 4020Australia & New Zealand drinking water standard.
Part Number - Metric Size - Imperial Size
HBV15 15mm - 1/2"
HBV20 20mm - 3/4"
HBV25 25mm - 1"
HBV32 32mm - 1 1/4"
HBV40 40mm - 1 1/2"
HBV50 50mm - 2"
We Also Recommend
Hansen Water Tank Level Indicator
Hansen - Straight Coupling and Long Straight Coupling - HS - HLS
Hansen Male Straight Coupling Compression (MD PIPE) - HMDMC