Hansen - Check Valve - HCV
Hansen Female Tank Fittings And Short Female Tank Fittings Details
Hansen Female Check Valve
Hansen Check valves are used in-line as a non-return valve to stop fluids from flowing back through your system. The unique design gives you exceptional flow rates, which means you can move more water in less time saving on pump costs. The screw cap allows for easy access for in-line servicing, there is no Poppet Valve to wear or jam and the Diaphragm and spring are interchangeable and replaceable with the same size foot valve
Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings Features and Benefits:
- Largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality threaded pipe fittings in the southern hemisphere
- Precision heavy duty tapered threads give a strong reliable seal
- Manufactured from a raw material approved for use with potable (drinkable) water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi & bacteria resistant
- Common applications include horticultural, agricultural, irrigation, marine & plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operation pressures and temperatures
- Strong, lightweight and compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections
- New Zealand Made
Standards & Approvals
WRAS: Hansen True fit Threaded Fittings carry the WRAS approval by the Water Research Council in the UK which is the highest recognised water testing organisation in the world, A WRAS approved fitting must not cause waste, misuse undue combustion or contamination of the water supply and must be of an appropriate quality and standard
AS/NZS 4020: Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings meet the requirements for products in contact with drinking water as per AS/NZS 4020Australia & New Zealand drinking water standard.
Hansen Check Valve Size options:
Part Number - Metric Size - Imperial Size
HCV25 - 25mm - 1"
HCV32 - 32mm - 1 1/4"
HCV40 - 40mm - 1 1/2"
HCV50 - 50mm - 2"
HCV63 - 63mm - 2 1/2"
Hansen Check Valve and Foot Valve Spare Parts:
Kit Includes Diaphragm and Spring
Part Number - Used For
HVD25 - HCV25 or HFV25
HVD32 - HCV32 or HFV32
HVD40 - HCV40 or HFV40
HVD50 - HCV50 or HFV50
HVD63 - HCV63 or HFV63
We Also Recommend
Hansen Water Tank Level Indicator
Hansen - Straight Coupling and Long Straight Coupling - HS - HLS
Hansen Male Straight Coupling Compression (MD PIPE) - HMDMC