Hansen - Foot Valve and Socks - HFV
Hansen Female Foot Valve with or without sock or just sock
Hansen Foot Valves are used on the end of a suction line to stop fluids in the line emptying when the pump is turned off, thus eliminating the need to prime your pump at start up. The unique design gives you more flow in less time which saves on pumping costs, it has unrestricted Full Flow and has an efficiency in excess of 95% of many other types of Foot Valves. The unique product design incorporates a built in Strainer and operates at any angle or position. There is no Poppet Valve to wear or jam, it is easily serviced and the Diaphragm and Spring are
interchangeable and replaceable with the same size Check Valve. Blockages are also reduced due to Low Fluid Velocity through the Slots.
Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings Features and Benefits:
- Largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality threaded pipe fittings in the southern hemisphere
- Precision heavy duty tapered threads give a strong reliable seal
- Manufactured from a raw material approved for use with potable (drinkable) water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi & bacteria resistant
- Common applications include horticultural, agricultural, irrigation, marine & plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operation pressures and temperatures
- Strong, lightweight and compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections
- New Zealand Made
Standards & Approvals
WRAS: Hansen True fit Threaded Fittings carry the WRAS approval by the Water Research Council in the UK which is the highest recognised water testing organisation in the world, A WRAS approved fitting must not cause waste, misuse undue combustion or contamination of the water supply and must be of an appropriate quality and standard
AS/NZS 4020: Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings meet the requirements for products in contact with drinking water as per AS/NZS 4020Australia & New Zealand drinking water standard.
Available in a range of sizes:
Part Number - Metric Size - Imperial Size
HFV25 25mm - 1"
HFV32 32mm - 1 1/4"
HFV40 40mm - 1 1/2"
HFV50 50mm - 2"
HFV63 63mm - 2 1/2"
Foot Valve Socks:
Part Number - Used ForHFVFS - Sock for 25mm to 40mm
HFVFSL - Sock for 50mm to 63mm
Hansen Check Valve and Foot Valve Spare Parts:
Kit Includes Diaphragm and Spring
Part Number - Used For
HVD25 - HCV25 or HFV25
HVD32 - HCV32 or HFV32
HVD40 - HCV40 or HFV40
HVD50 - HCV50 or HFV50
HVD63 - HCV63 or HFV63
We Also Recommend
Hansen Male Elbow Coupling Compression (MD PIPE) - HMDME
Hansen Water Tank Level Indicator
Hansen - Straight Coupling and Long Straight Coupling - HS - HLS