Hansen - Male Tank Fittings - HTFB
Hansen Male Tank Fittings Details
Hansen Male Tank Fittings is used for connecting Low Density Polyethylene Pipe (LDPE), Flexible Pipe &Hose. Push on hose and use a hose clip to hold hose on. Used in tanks and in hulls on boats.
Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings Features and Benefits:
- Largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality threaded pipe fittings in the southern hemisphere
- Precision heavy duty tapered threads give a strong reliable seal
- Manufactured from a raw material approved for use with potable (drinkable) water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi & bacteria resistant
- Common applications include horticultural, agricultural, irrigation, marine & plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operation pressures and temperatures
- Strong, lightweight and compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections
- New Zealand Made
Standards & Approvals
WRAS: Hansen True fit Threaded Fittings carry the WRAS approval by the Water Research Council in the UK which is the highest recognised water testing organisation in the world, A WRAS approved fitting must not cause waste, misuse undue combustion or contamination of the water supply and must be of an appropriate quality and standard
AS/NZS 4020: Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings meet the requirements for products in contact with drinking water as per AS/NZS 4020Australia & New Zealand drinking water standard.
Hansen Male Tank Fitting Sizes:
Part Number - Metric Size - Imperial Size
HTFB15 15mm - 1/2"
HTFB20 20mm - 3/4"
HTFB25 25mm - 1"
HTFB32 32mm - 1 1/4"
HTFB40 40mm - 1 1/2"
HTFB50 50mm - 2"
We Also Recommend
Hansen Male Elbow Coupling Compression (MD PIPE) - HMDME
Hansen Water Tank Level Indicator