Hansen - Female Threaded Elbow - HTE
Hansen Female Threaded Elbow Details
Hansen Female Threaded Elbow iUsed to connect two Male Threads at a 90 degree angle.
Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings Features and Benefits:
- Largest range of durable, high strength, commercial quality threaded pipe fittings in the southern hemisphere
- Precision heavy duty tapered threads give a strong reliable seal
- Manufactured from a raw material approved for use with potable (drinkable) water
- Manufactured from High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi & bacteria resistant
- Common applications include horticultural, agricultural, irrigation, marine & plumbing
- Material strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- Suitable for use above or below ground in varying operation pressures and temperatures
- Strong, lightweight and compact
- Available in a variety of thread combinations and connections
- New Zealand Made
Standards & Approvals
WRAS: Hansen True fit Threaded Fittings carry the WRAS approval by the Water Research Council in the UK which is the highest recognised water testing organisation in the world, A WRAS approved fitting must not cause waste, misuse undue combustion or contamination of the water supply and must be of an appropriate quality and standard
AS/NZS 4020: Hansen True Fit Threaded Fittings meet the requirements for products in contact with drinking water as per AS/NZS 4020Australia & New Zealand drinking water standard.
Hansen Female Threaded Elbow Sizes:
Part Number - Metric Size - Imperial Size
HTE15 15mm x 15mm 1/2" x 1/2"
HTE20 20mm x 20mm 3/4" x 3/4"
HTE25 25mm x 25mm 1" x 1"
HTE32 32mm x 32mm 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"
HTE40 40mm x 40mm 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
HTE50 50mm x 50mm 2" x 2"
HTE65 65mm x 65mm 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
HTE80 80mm x 80mm 3" x 3"
HTE100 100mm x 100mm x 100mm 4" x 4"
We Also Recommend
Hansen Water Tank Level Indicator
Hansen Male Straight Coupling Compression (MD PIPE) - HMDMC
Hansen - Straight Coupling and Long Straight Coupling - HS - HLS
Hansen Male Elbow Coupling Compression (MD PIPE) - HMDME